- As Paris devolves into chaos amidst the French Revolution, three lives intertwine. Xavier, a devout priest, struggles to hold on to his trust in humanity only to find his own faith threatened with the longing he finds for a mysterious American visitor. Thomas fights against the Catholic Church to win Xavier’s heart, but hiding his undead nature will threaten the love he longs to find with this abbé. Xavier’s sister, Catherine, works with Thomas to bring them together while protecting the family fortune but falls prey herself to evil forces. The death, peril, and catastrophes of a revolution collide with a world of magic, vampires, and personal demons as Xavier, Thomas, and Catherine fight to find peace and love amidst the destruction. Available in Print from most major retailers.
- In the summer of 1780, on the tiny island of Merryapple, burly fisherman Robin Shipp lives a simple, quiet life in a bustling harbour town where most of the residents dislike him due to the actions of his father. With a hurricane approaching, he nonetheless convinces the villagers to take shelter in the one place big enough to hold them all—the ancient, labyrinthine tavern named the Moth & Moon. While trapped with his neighbours during the raging storm, Robin inadvertently confronts more than the weather, and the results could change everything. Available in Print from most major retailers.
Lessons Outside the ClassroomBy Virtue Fall by Kashmira Majumdar - The rules have changed…and so have the consequences for breaking them. Striking Gold by S.A. James - Sometimes when we think we have no choice, life brings something brighter. Full Marks by Asta Idonea - When Jacob seeks out his favourite lecturer at a university reunion, will he get full marks? Lessons for a Lifetime by Hudson Lin - A second language, a first chance at love. Welcome to Ms Skinner’s Freshman Composition by Aila Alvina Boyd - After auditioning for a play, professor and student find themselves cast opposite each other as romantic leads. Piece of Cake by Valentine Wheeler - All Richard wanted was a nice, quiet retirement. His kids aren't going to let that happen. Professor Ghost by Damian Serbu - An otherworldly mentor might be his way out. Bare by Jack Harbon - When a passion for art turns into something more. The Botanist's Apprentice by Arden Powell - Don't get too close to the flowers. Available in Print from most major retailers.
- Sale!Oisin Harrison blames his fiancée’s distrust for ruining their relationship. He blames his father for pushing him into law school. But more than all that, he blames himself for letting other people’s expectations stop him from going after his dream. But dressing in drag with his best friend is the one thing Oisin refuses to compromise. As Sin, he meets handsome Trenton Fisher, a man who appreciates Oisin’s cross-dressing. Trent upends his world by doing things to his body no one ever has, making him want more than just one night together. That is, until Oisin discovers his hot hookup works at his father’s law firm and is angling for a promotion. To complicate things, Trent doesn’t seem to recognize Oisin out of drag. Or does he? Will Oisin and Trent’s magnetic attraction grow to something deeper, or will it threaten to jeopardize their careers and futures? Waking Oisin contains characters from Seven Minutes but can be read as a standalone. Available in Print from most major retailers.
- Nate’s no supernatural expert, but even he knows a murdered man coming back to life to kill him can only mean one thing—the necromancer is back and out for revenge. Recruited by Department Seven in a desperate attempt to stop Peter before he claims new victims, Nate quickly realizes he’s in way over his head. His powers are failing him, he’s haunted by Peter’s ghost, and he can’t even remember how he stopped Peter the first time—or why he feels that someone very important is missing from his life. Ben is fighting for his afterlife. Trapped in the supernatural version of solitary confinement, he knows freeing himself will destroy New Camden’s fragile peace—but what choice does he have? The longer he spends in his magical prison, the harder it becomes to resist his inner vampire. But if Ben wants to help Nate prevent Peter taking over the city, he has to prove himself to his sire—Saltaire, a thousand-year-old vampire with no qualms about using his immense power to suppress Ben’s free will. As the casualties mount and the city descends into chaos, Ben and Nate must overcome their worst fears and impossible odds—or be written out of existence entirely. Available in Print from most major retailers.
- The battle between the Dragons of the Eastern District and their bitter rivals, the Twisted Vipers, is reaching a dangerous point. The Anti-Gang Task Force is hard at work trying to bring down the Vipers. Tensions ratchet when Johnny Hwang guns down a prominent inspector on the task force, and Conroy Wong, Wei Tseng’s second-in-command is a witness. Now, to keep him safe long enough to locate a second witness and put Hwang behind bars, Conroy is forced into close quarters with Allen Hong, a man who once fought side by side with the Dragons until he turned his back on them by joining the police, betraying them. As sparks fly between them once more, the two men must put aside their differences and work together, because the Twisted Vipers aren’t going to let Hwang go down without a fight. Available in Print from most major retailers.
- Askari, Dhala, and Gyam grew up as childhood friends during happier days for the Chinjoka, an Iron Age people with the ability to shapeshift, but now they must learn their place among the tribe while dealing with both a devastating plague and war with the Misiq. Ena is a young warrior for the more savage Misiq, a tribe whose cruelty exemplifies their deity—the Angry God. The Misiq, also shifters, have declared a genocidal war against the Chinjoka, blaming them for the disease devastating both tribes. As a result, they are locked in a battle for survival. But when Ena is shown compassion by those he means to harm, he begins to question all he’s ever known. A chance meeting changes their lives, and maybe their tribes, forever. Available in Print from most major retailers.
- James, Laurie, and Al are settling into a surprisingly easy life as a triad. Finally, things seem to be going well for them. But when an unscrupulous journalist takes advantage of Al's blossoming film career and the men's unusual relationship to write an exposé article, cracks begin to show. Can the three survive with their love, their careers, and even their sanity intact? Available in Print from most major retailers.